[R] MIME decoding in Mozilla Thunderbird

CG Pettersson cg.pettersson at evp.slu.se
Wed Dec 15 16:43:38 CET 2004

Ok, the time consumption could be a problem, I find it quite okay though.

My problem is to reach the actual messages.

If I use the option File/Attechments/Open, the window that opens just
contain a list of all headers from the last 24 hours (from which I just
choosed one - as I thought)

If I on the other hand use File/Attechments/Save, I can save the choosen
    message as an .eml file. Why can´t I open it?

I realise this question should be on the Thunderbird list, but I have a
feeling the coding in the MIME-digests of this list are unusually advanced.

Thanks
/CG

--
CG Pettersson MSci. PhD.Stud.
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
cg.pettersson at evp.slu.se