[R] vector

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Dec 27 03:34:00 CET 2004

      1.  Don't worry about your english.  For most of the people who
follow this list, English is a second language.

      2.  It would help if you provided an example of what you tried
that didn't work.

      3.  Does the following answer your question:

 > a <- 1:2
 > b <- 3:4
 > (d <- c(a, b))
[1] 1 2 3 4

      If not, please check the posting guide
"http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  It may help you answer
your question yourself faster than we can.  If that fails, it may
increase the chances that we actually answer your real question.

      Bon chance.
      spencer graves

Frederic renaud wrote:

>Hi!
>Can you help me? I would like to make a vector from p
>pre-determined vector. The parameter p can change.
>I've try with ?c with unsuccess! An idee?
>
>Sorry for my english!
>Thanks
>Fred

Spencer Graves, PhD, Senior Development Engineer
O:  (408)938-4420;  mobile:  (408)655-4567