RES: [R] Developing R classes

Gilvan giljustino at yahoo.com.br
Fri Dec 31 01:18:41 CET 2004

I´m thankful for everyone who answered me. All the suggestions were very
useful to me.

I´m going to start with easy classes both in S3 and S4 models to understand
their differences. I will probably ask you again about new doubts :) or
share my experience with these models. By the way.. I found the package R.oo
which is used to write classes. I believe it is a easy way to create a
class. Someone has something against it ?

And to finish... I am student too Dave, and the books are expensive to me
too. Here in Brazil, I can pay for a good book about 25 USD. I saw those
programming books about 60 Usd!

Thanks again and have a nice 2005 !
Gilvan Justino
giljustino at yahoo.com.br