[R] levelplot add line

Jeff Jorgensen jcjorgensen at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 25 15:13:10 CET 2004

Deepayan,

Thanks for the quick response.  Just to make sure I understand, let me
explain in a bit more detail what I am trying to do.

I have created a levelplot (with contour lines and colored regions), and
what I am trying to figure out now is how to add a series of horizontal
lines across the levelplot and also assign values or labels to the lines on
the alternative y-axis.  Would I do this with the route you suggest below?

Thanks so much for the help,

Jeff