[R] QR decomposition question

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Jul 1 18:11:02 CEST 2004

      It does indeed mean a linear dependency between the response
variables.  For a discussion of an example with 2 linear dependencies,
see:

Box, G. E. P., Hunter, W. G., MacGregor, J. F. and Erjavec, J. (1973)
Some problems associated with the analysis of multiresponse data
Technometrics, 15, 33-51
analysis; Nonlinear models; Chemical kinetics

      There are doubtless more recent references, but I know this paper
and I can't think of any more recent off the top of my head.

      hope this helps. spencer graves