[R] dyn.load() for windows

Utsav Boobna catch_utsav at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 12:29:55 CEST 2004

Hi
I am using Borland C++ compiler 5.5 and R 1.7.1

got the dll using

c:\> bcc32 -u- -6 -O2 -osample.dll -WDE sample.c

Then in R I used

> dyn.load("sample.dll")

Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local),
as.logical(now)) :
        unable to load shared library "C:/sample.dll":
  LoadLibrary failure:  %1 ist keine zulässige
Win32-Anwendung.

(Its in German ... meaning "%1 is not a valid Win32
application.")

Thanks,
Utsav