[R] Help with factanal and missing values

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Jul 14 00:20:25 CEST 2004

Dear Antonio,

I'm afraid that you're asking the wrong person about this, because the
literature on goodness of fit measures in SEMs strikes me as mostly alchemy.

As I recall, there are several chapters discussing fit measures in Bollen
and Long, eds., Testing Structural Equation Models. Perhaps these would be
of help.

Regards,
 John