[R] Help with factanal and missing values

Antonio Prioglio a.prioglio at city.ac.uk
Tue Jul 13 22:21:57 CEST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, John Fox wrote:

> Among the examples in ?sem is a second-order CFA.

Thanks now I have it running, hopefully in a correct way.

By the way I notice in the output a GFI index that in your online appendix
to your 2002 book describe as an ad hoc measure.

Could you comment on how it compares with the Comparative Fit Index (CFI;
Bentler, 1990) which according to Byrne 1994 is a revised version of the
Bentler-Bonnet (1980) Normed Fit Index?

Thanks again for your valuable help.

Saluti,
Antonio Prioglio

--
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
							Aristoteles

    /"\
    / \