[R] add more data to a data file, problem with .Rprofile

Roger D. Peng rpeng at jhsph.edu
Thu Jul 22 14:35:35 CEST 2004

You should take a look at ?setHook if you use hsv() in .Rprofile.
That way when the `graphics' package is loaded, it will automatically
run whatever hook function you specified involving hsv().  For
example, you might include something like

setHook(packageEvent("graphics", "onLoad"),
	function(...) {
		hsv <- graphics::hsv
		## Do whatever you need to do with hsv()
	})

-roger