[R] S/R programming books

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Jun 1 15:45:54 CEST 2004

      Samuel:

      If you have just started with R, then you may also wish to look at
Venables and Ripley, Modern Applied Statistics with S, though you may
also wish to examine the free material at www.r-project.org, as suggested.

      Also, if you tell us more about your special interests, someone
might be able to make more focused suggestions.

      hope this helps.  spencer graves