[R] Visual stimulus presentation using R?

Christoph Lehmann christoph.lehmann at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 21 16:06:51 CEST 2004

Hi Christoph

I have never done such stuff with R (and I don't know, e.g. how good the
timing would be, in case you are interested in reaction times and so on)

but have a look at

www.visionegg.org

it's a stimulus-presentation framework, written by Andrew Straw entirely
in python and has lots of great features.

cheers

Christoph

P.S please let me know if you succeed with a solution in R!

--
Christoph Lehmann <christoph.lehmann at gmx.ch>