[R] Visual stimulus presentation using R?

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Jun 21 17:33:20 CEST 2004

Dear Christoph,

Several people have suggested alternative software, and that may well be the
way to go, but if you want to stick with R, then it should be possible to
use Tcl/Tk via the tcltk package to do what you want. Whether the result
would be sufficiently responsive for your needs is hard to tell without
trying it.

I hope this helps,
 John