[R] Regression Modeling query

devshruti pahuja devshruti at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:45:15 CEST 2004

1. response variable : rankings for a tennis player(not taking account
career breaks/injury)

2  rankings  Vs player performance & player performance (age, gender,
income).
   Different gender might throw up surprises as in female tennis rankings,
we see not much change
   in one playing season where as in men's tennis it's fluctuating. Also, i
would like to which age   group reflects the prime of a tennis player and
hence i've changed continuous variables to categorical.

Please advise

Thanks

-Dev