[R] Regression Modeling query

devshruti pahuja devshruti at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:52:53 CEST 2004

Please ..... this is not a homework problem and i don't want spoon feeding
but just the right way to approach the problem or the reference from regular
texts. I'm doing this for my own learning and understanding of regression
modeling.

I'm familiar with most of the techniques of regression  modeling but had a
problem with my last project which had 17 predictors and i was able to
unravel very few interactions despite using most of the techniques that were
there in some standard textbooks. I want an insight from those who have
modelled fuzzy data --> logical tables and then tried to get some behavioral
insights.

I don't mind coding my own R functions and possess a sound familiarity with
Numerical Linear Algebra and Matrix theory. Secondly, i don't want to dig
deep into books to find little useful. Any references that you provide will
be pretty helpful

Please advise

-Dev