[R] R via ssh login on OS X?

Ulises Mora Alvarez umalvarez at fata.unam.mx
Tue Jun 29 07:22:39 CEST 2004

Hi!

If you are trying to log in from another Mac to the G5 there are some
details to bear in mind, though. If you are indeed trying from a Mac, I'd
suggest you to launch your local X server; then, from an xterm 'ssh -X...'
to the G5. Of course, if the sshd on the G5 is configured so that its
/etc/sshd_config says 'X11Forwarding no' you'll be not able to use the X11
device for graphics; but you can search for a solution on the list
files.

Good look.