[R] Publication quality graphs

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Wed Mar 3 22:48:59 CET 2004

The R postscript() driver will produce eps files. See ?postscript.

If the journal requires that eps files include a preview image
(something that will display the image on the computer screen) then
that can be added after the fact with, for example, Adobe
Illustrator. R's driver does not produce them.

-Don