[R] BLAST output parsing

Tom Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Fri Mar 19 19:50:53 CET 2004

Matt  -

Yes, you would be seriously re-inventing the wheel.
A standard tool is the  bioperl SearchIO  package.
This is described at

www.bioperl.org > Docs > SearchIO HOWTO:

The html version of that link evaluates to:

http://bioperl.org/HOWTOs/html/SearchIO.html

-  best  -  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -