[R] SJava

DJNordlund@aol.com DJNordlund at aol.com
Wed May 26 07:57:22 CEST 2004

In a message dated 5/25/2004 10:20:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lauraholt_983 at hotmail.com writes:
Hi again!

I'm trying to download SJava from the  http://www.omegahat.org/RSJava/
website.

I'm trying to get the  binary.

I download the version from BDR's website.

When I unzip  the file via unzip.exe, the new folder appears as SJAVA (upper
case).

>library(SJava)
Error in library(SJava) : There is  no package called 'SJava'
>library(SJAVA)
Error in library(SJAVA) :  There is no package called 'SJAVA'

Any suggestions,  please?

TIA
Laura
mailto: _lauraholt_983 at hotmail.com_ (mailto:lauraholt_983 at hotmail.com)

Laura,

If you are using  an MS Windows platform I suspect you don't want to manually
unzip the file; it  needs to be installed.  Rather, start Rgui, and from the
Packages menu  select "Install package(s) from local zip file..." and follow
the  directions.

Dan Nordlund