[R] Metafiiles into Word R 1.9.0

Jesus Frias Jesus.Frias at dit.ie
Wed May 26 11:45:51 CEST 2004

Hi again,

	Thanks a lot to Jason Turner for the hint to the FAQ-windows. savePlot()
seems to be in trouble with lattice objects as much as any other device,
which I did not know. I can generate now the metafiles:

> library(lattice)
> example(xyplot)
> win.metafile()
> print(dotplot(variety ~ yield | year * site, data = barley))
> dev.off()
windows
      2

	This gives an alternative solution to the problem I had with the drop-down
menu on the windows() device "Copy as metafile".

best regards,

Jesus

Jesús María Frías Celayeta
School of Food Sci. and Env. Health.
Faculty of Tourism and Food
Dublin Institute of Technology
Cathal Brugha St., Dublin 1. Ireland
t +353 1 4024459 f +353 1 4024495
w www.dit.ie/DIT/tourismfood/science/staff/frias.html

%2ftrellis%20graphics%20not%20work%3f

Cheers

Jason

--
This message has been scanned for content and
viruses by the DIT Information Services MailScanner