[R] Rmetrics New Built

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon May 31 18:18:52 CEST 2004

On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 09:54:21AM -0500, elijah wright wrote:
> > If the Linux and Mac OSX builds are successfully done, I will submit the
> > packages to the CRAN server.
>
> all four of the packages successfully build on Debian unstable - no
> errors, nor warnings.  this is a Good Thing.  I would guesstimate that

Ah, thanks, good to know. Did you try 'R CMD check' too, for good measure?

> they should build trivially on OSX as well, but i'm at home today [in the
> US, today is Memorial day - a sort of low-key holiday when people tend to
> have picnics and things] and have no intention of driving to campus...
>
> maybe you can sucker Dirk into packaging them for Debian and getting them
> into the system there?  :)

That has of course been the plan all along, for both Debian and Quantian.

I'm a little behind on a few other things, but knowing that these build out
of the box may well move them up the priority queue :)

Thanks, Dirk

--
FEATURE:  VW Beetle license plate in California