[R] reading .Rprofile at startup in R 2.0.0

H Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Sat Nov 6 16:38:05 CET 2004

Thanks for the hint. Having got through the "CHANGES" file as advised by Pr
Ripley (I unfortunately checked first the "NEWS" file and forgot that
one..) I found it may be more simple (to me) to put the .RProfile file into
the "my documents" directory. It works fine now. Setting environment
variables is probably easy when one knows exactly which file to manage with
and where it is... which is not the case to me yet (even after having read
carefully the rw-FAQ 2.13).

All the best,

Patrick