[R] Asking about a program

Brian Chu yiuyiu7 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 10:57:14 CET 2004

Hi,

    I would like to ask that in my program, I would like to estimate the Ripley's K-function and the root-mean-squared error using different approaches (torus, border,isotropic,Ripley and translate).  When I run this program in R, R gives me this sentence:  Error in hist.default(x, breaks = breaks, plot = FALSE, probability = FALSE) :
some `x' not counted; maybe `breaks' do not span range of `x'.

    I would like to know what is the problem and how this can be solved. The attached file is the program. Thank you for your kind attention.

Best Wishes,
Brian (a student from Hong Kong)

­É¹L¡B¤@©ç¨â´²¡B©_¬¥§õºû´µ¦^«H...
¥þ´ä³Ì¤j¤â¾÷¤U¸ü¤¤¤ß