[R] R works on Fedora Core 3

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Tue Nov 9 19:47:17 CET 2004

On 11/09/04 20:37, Jari Oksanen wrote:

>On 9 Nov 2004, at 19:44, Jonathan Baron wrote:
>
>> The RPM for Fedora Core 2 seems to work just fine on Core 3.
>>
>> (The graphics window got smaller, but I'm sure there is a setting
>> for that.)
>>
>That would be good news. I really don't know how the graphics window
>became so big at some stage. (MacOS X is just cute here: tiny, sharp,
>fast graphics window.)

I have the opposite problem, a 1680x1050 display.

>Has the options()printcmd reappeared, so that dev.print() works without
>changing default options?

I can't imagine how this would change.  This is the same "old"
RPM, not a new one.  The option is there, and I don't think it
ever disappeared.  I can't test it.  This is my laptop, which is
not set up to print anything.

Jon
Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron