[R] hier.part

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Oct 1 20:01:07 CEST 2004

T. Murlidharan Nair wrote:

> It still gives me the same error !!

OK, what is your version of R, which OS, which library paths have you
set, and is gregmisc installed in more than one of the libraries?
What does "it unzipped to gtools" in your former mail mean (in
particular: What is gtools?)?

Uwe Ligges

> Murli
>

> Uwe Ligges wrote:
>
>> T. Murlidharan Nair wrote:
>>
>>> I am using the hier.part package for calculating the goodness of fit.
>>> Before I started with
>>> my data I tried to use the example that the package comes with . I
>>> have loaded the library
>>> hier.part and gtools. But the package gives the following error

>>> Warning messages:
>>> 1: There is no package called 'gregmisc' in: library(package,
>>> character.only = TRUE, logical = TRUE, warn.conflicts =
>>> warn.conflicts, 2: There is no package called 'gregmisc' in: