[R] hier.part

T. Murlidharan Nair nair at sdsc.edu
Fri Oct 1 20:17:16 CEST 2004

The R version I am using is 1.9.1 . My operating system is windows.
 gregmisc is installed in only one of the
libraries.
gregmisc when unzipped gets installed as gtools.  After I  looked at the
index .html page I guess gtools is gregmisc so I am
not sure why it is not happy. I can only include it by library(gtools)
and not library(gregmisc)  since is installed as gtools.
No library with the name gregmisc gets installed when I  install it
using install.packages(gregmisc).
Am I missing something here ??
Thanks../Murli