[R] hier.part

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Fri Oct 1 20:25:19 CEST 2004

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Uwe Ligges wrote:

> T. Murlidharan Nair wrote:
>
> > It still gives me the same error !!
>
> OK, what is your version of R, which OS, which library paths have you
> set, and is gregmisc installed in more than one of the libraries?
> What does "it unzipped to gtools" in your former mail mean (in
> particular: What is gtools?)?

As announced earlier today, gregmisc turned into a bundle including gtools
as a component package. I guess the hier.part package depends on the
single gregmisc package that existed before it became a bundle. I think
the source of earlier gregmisc package should be in:

http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive

so it is that (latest 1.11.2) which is likely to be the right one. For
binaries look for that version number.