[R] RWinEdt

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Oct 8 14:53:44 CEST 2004

henna001 at students.uni-mainz.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have troubles getting RWinEdt with the R2.0.0 Version startet.
>
> Do I have to install a different version of RWinEdt or WinEdt?
> I have RWinEdt 1.6.1 and WinEdt 5.3.

You have either to wait for RWinEdt_1.6-2 (which already has been
uploaded to CRAN's incoming area and waits for the CRAN maintainers to
move it) or to follow the alternative way for installation described in
the ReadMe, or to get it right now (but only temporarily available) from
the following link:

http://www.statistik.uni-dortmund.de/~ligges/RWinEdt_1.6-2.zip

Maybe of interest to all the other R-WinEdt users (some of them already
wrote private messages, which is the appropriate way in this case!):
The new version of R-WinEdt is updated for use with R-2.0.0.
Installation has been simplified, because Omegahat's SWinRegistry
package is no longer required. The complete code from SWinRegistry has
been included in the RWinEdt package, therefore many thanks to Duncan
Temple Lang.

Uwe Ligges