[R] RWinEdt

Emili Tortosa-Ausina tortosa at uji.es
Sat Oct 9 02:50:52 CEST 2004

Hi,

All do also have troubles. In my case, I get the following message:

 > install.packages(choose.files('',filters=Filters[c('zip','All'),]),
.libPaths()[1], CRAN = NULL)
package 'RWinEdt' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
updating HTML package descriptions
 > local({pkg <- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available = TRUE)))
+ if(nchar(pkg)) library(pkg, character.only=TRUE)})
Error in firstlib(which.lib.loc, package) :
         couldn't find function "lazyLoad"
In addition: Warning message:
package RWinEdt was built under R version 2.0.0
Error in library(pkg, character.only = TRUE) :
         .First.lib failed

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Emili