[R] Intro to R: lecture presentation

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 25 17:39:41 CEST 2004

On 10/25/04 17:19, Thomas Schnhoff wrote:
>Both links don't work for me, simply get an empty page and a black frame
>on both websites (IE optimzed?) running Mozilla-1.7.x on Debian GNU/Linux.

If you are interested in seeing what you're missing, go to
View/Use_style in Mozilla and click "None".  I'm sure it doesn't
show up "properly," but really "proper" should refer to
conformity with w3c style, and this is a long way from that,
being "optimized" for a browser that many of us cannot use (and
don't want to use) and is pretty dangerous for the rest.

Jon
Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron