[R] Intro to R: lecture presentation

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Mon Oct 25 17:52:19 CEST 2004

Thomas Schönhoff <tom_woody <at> swissinfo.org> writes:

:
: Hello Arin,
:
: Arin Basu schrieb:
:
: > A couple of weeks back, I asked a question on the list that I was invited
to provide an introductory lecture
: on R to a group of academicians in Kolkata. I thank all of you who had
generously guided me in providing me web
: links and words to the wise.
: >
: > Time to give back. I did the presentation on introduction to R and
uploaded the presentation files at the
: following site:
: >
: > http://www.aloofhosting.com/arinbasu/Rtutorial/Rintroweb_files/frame.htm
: >
: > A shortened form of url is here (easy for cutting and pasting):
: >
: > http://tinyurl.com/3zsr6
: >
: > Would greatly appreciate your feedbacks/opinions/advices on
errors/omissions.
:
: Both links don't work for me, simply get an empty page and a black frame
: on both websites (IE optimzed?) running Mozilla-1.7.x on Debian GNU/Linux.

The first link worked for me using Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6.
Using Mozilla on the same machine it seemed to download something but
Mozilla was unable to render it (got same as you) so its likely
using IE-specific constructs.