[R] Install Package(RODBC) warning , why?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 27 11:59:29 CEST 2004

You are trying to use a package built for R 2.0.0 under R < 2.0.0.

How you managed to do that we have no idea, as RODBC is not available on
http://www.microsoft.com/data/odbc!  Almost certainly you got it from the
wrong place, from CRAN/bin/windows/contrib/2.0/, so please do read
the rw-FAQ and get the correct version.

The posting guide asks you to give your R platform and version, which you
have (again) not done.

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Ivy_Li wrote:

>  Hi everybody,
> 	Could I consult one problem?