[R] SJava loading --error!

ram@global-analytics.com ram at global-analytics.com
Wed Oct 27 12:05:30 CEST 2004

Hi list,

     I am having a problem in SJava. while loading the library I get the
folowing error.

> library(SJava)
Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)) :
        unable to load shared library
"/usr/lib/R/library/SJava/libs/SJava.so":
  libRSNativeJava.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
Error in library(SJava) : .First.lib failed for 'SJava'

 I have j2re1.4.2_03 and  j2sdk1.4.2_02 installed in my system. I am
using fedora core 2. I did set JAVA_HOME path.
I don't know where I went wrong. If anyone done it sucessfully can help
me in this case.
Thanks in advance.

 Regards
S.Ram Mohan