[R] abline() with xyplot()

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Apr 12 14:50:13 CEST 2005

probably you want to look at this: help(panel.abline,
package="lattice")

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/16/336899
Fax: +32/16/337015
Web: http://www.med.kuleuven.ac.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm