[R] grubbs.test

vito muggeo vmuggeo at dssm.unipa.it
Thu Apr 14 16:04:40 CEST 2005

Dear Dave,
I do not know the grubbs.test (is it a function, where can I find it?)
and probably n=6 data points are really few..

Having said that, what do you mean as "outlier"?
If you mean deviation from the estimated mean (of previous data), you
might have a look to the strucchange package..(sorry, but now I do not
remember the exact name of the function)

best,
vito