[R] RGUI crash when opening script in XP Home enviroment

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 10 09:28:54 CEST 2005

This is not the place to report reproducible faults: please see the
posting guide and send a complete bug report to the appropriate place.
(Let alone three followups from Duncan Mackay!)

However, as I don't know what the `open file button' is, I cannot
reproduce it.  Is this MDI or SDI mode, and if the former is this using
the icon on the toolbar, whose tooltip says it is `open script'?
                                                         ^^^^^^
What did you expect that to do?

Please make clear in your report if this one or two problems, i.e. is the
`not closing completely' only after the error?

This looks like yet another problem caused by adding the script editor,
since prior to that there was pager toolbar.