[R] copy contributed packages from R 2.2.0 to 2.2.1

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Fri Dec 23 15:43:43 CET 2005

hi R-users,

a few days ago R 2.2.1 came out. on my win xp i'installed R 2.2.0. along the time i've installed a lot of contributed packages. my internet-connection is not very fast.

 so my question:  is it possible after installing R 2.2.1 to do copy/paste the contributed packages from the C:\Programme\R221 to the  C:\Programme\R2.2.1- location in the files system?

or have i to download and install the packages new?

greetings from the snowy austria
merry christmas
helli

system