[R] FW: R and read.irts

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 01:07:43 CET 2005

The attachment did not come through.

Look at R News 4/1 in general for info on dates and times and
if you still have a problem repost running this and placing its
output into the body of your post so we can see what your
data look like.

   Lines <- readLines(myfile)  # read in lines without parsing them
   dput(head(Lines))  # display first few lines in a way easy to read back in