[R] Hugh image created from modest data

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Feb 1 23:49:23 CET 2005

Simon:

ls(all=TRUE) will show you all objects in your workspace. If you have plot
history recording turned on,for example,.SavedPlots can get quite large and
will be part of your saved image.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box