[R] Creating a correlation Matrix

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Feb 7 17:32:58 CET 2005

      Have you considered "cor"?  The command
'help.search("correlation")' suggests among other functions
"var(stats)", the documentation for which also includes "cor".

      If this is not adequate, "PLEASE do read the posting guide!
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html ".  It may help you get more
useful replies in the future.
      spencer graves