[R] Creating a correlation Matrix

Jessica Higgs jlh599 at psu.edu
Mon Feb 7 18:53:31 CET 2005

I've tried using cor() by the following sequence:

C <- cor(x, y = NULL, use = "all.obs", method = c("pearson"))

where x is my matrix of 21 columns and 3471 rows.

and I get this error:

Error in cor(x, y = NULL, use = "all.obs", method = c("pearson")) :
         missing observations in cov/cor

any suggestions?