[R] Precompiled x86_64 Binaries?

Tom Colson tom_colson at ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 18 16:24:55 CET 2005

 Yes, I meant to say Suse.

I had tried Fedora....but I'm one of those who has to have bleeding edge
hardware...for which there are no working Fedora Drivers. Hence the switch
to Suse...so I can get video..so I can get a 64 Bit R running.

All of this is just a "test". If we can get 64Bit R compiled and running
here...then we'll go to the Blade center with a procedure log on install and
repeat it on the Grid Computer.

Thanks.