[R] make R package for windows on Linux

Halldor Björnsson halldor at vedur.is
Wed Jan 5 10:34:37 CET 2005

Hi,
I made a package on a linux box. All worked fine.
The package contains only R code (no C). I then wanted to make a zip
file so that I could test the package on a windows machine. I have tried
all the obvious ways to do this (and even some that are not!), but to no
avail. The only  instructions I find about building packages for windows
(e.g. mypkg.zip) seem to imply that the build be done on a windows machine.

Is there a simple way to make mypkg.zip under linux and then install it
as a zip file on a windows machine?

Sincerely,
Halldor