[R] R package classification

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Fri Jan 14 18:58:03 CET 2005

I worry about this proposal because of the following example.
One of the packages I use a lot (because it solves a problem I've
been mulling for 10 years about how to test individual subjects)
is multtest.  That is part of Bioconductor, and the original
purpose of it was (apparently) for DNA stuff.  I doubt I ever
would have thought to look there.

That said, I actually found it by using my own search engine and
looking for "multiple tests" or something like that.  So I guess
this proposal isn't so bad, so long as people know about search.

Jon