[R] XML

Shawn Way sway at tanox.com
Fri Jan 14 22:52:30 CET 2005

 I thought I would take a look at the StatDataML package for some work
I'm doing, but I receive the following error when starting:

> version
         _
platform i386-pc-mingw32
arch     i386
os       mingw32
system   i386, mingw32
status
major    2
minor    0.1
year     2004
month    11
day      15
language R
> library(StatDataML)
Error: package 'XML' could not be loaded
In addition: Warning message:
There is no package called 'XML' in: library(pkg, character.only = TRUE,
logical = TRUE, lib.loc = lib.loc)

Realizing that I don't have the Package XML, I've tried to download it,
and I cannot find the file.  Can anyone point me in the right direction,
or at lease upload it to CRAN?

Thanks...

________________________________

"Policies are many, Principles are few, Policies will change, Principles
never do."
-John C. Maxwell

________________________________

Shawn Way, PE	 Tanox, Inc.
Engineering Manager	 10301 Stella Link
Sway at tanox.com 	 Houston, TX 77025
________________________________

Note: Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
e-mail without consent of Tanox, Inc. is not authorized.  Further, this
communication may contain confidential information intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed, and any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of such confidential information without the express
consent of Tanox or in violation of any agreements to which the
recipient is subject is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original and
all copies.  Any views or opinions expressed may be solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Tanox,
Inc.