[R] XML

dr mike dr.mike at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 15 08:22:51 CET 2005

This cropped up in a previous posting here (Monday this week, in fact),
responded to by Prof. Ripley. It also cropped up on the Bioconductor mailing
list before Christmas, in relation to the AnnBuilder package. For those who
have reposTools installed, the solution provided by John Zhang was, from the
command line enter:

>library(reposTools)
>install.pacakges2("XML")

Regards,