[R] font size in console

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Thu Jan 20 02:06:54 CET 2005

It makes a very real difference which platform you're on.  Please don't
forget to mention that.

If you're using Rgui on Windows, use the menu Edit / GUI preferences... to
set the font.  You'll have to save the setting, and then re-start R for it
to take effect.

If running ESS under (X?)Emacs, I believe you can change the font
dynamically, but I don't remember how that's done...

Andy