[R] Re: spearman rank test correlation

Vito Ricci vito_ricci at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 12:56:54 CET 2005

Hi,

see: http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/search.html and
search for "Spearman test" there are many results;

for Spearman rank test see:
cor.test(...., method="spearman")
? cor.test
? rcorr {Hmisc}
? spearman2 (Hmisc)
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/library/Hmisc/html/rcorr.html

Regards,
Vito

you wrote:

Hallo,
does anybody know if there is an implementation of the
Spearman rank
correlation in R that gives a correct (or at least
'safe') p-value in
the case of ties??
I have browsed the R-help archives but I found
nothing.
Thanks a lot in advance for any help,
Antonino Casile

=====
Diventare costruttori di soluzioni
Became solutions' constructors

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze
the scientific learning process."
George E. P. Box

Top 10 reasons to become a Statistician

     1. Deviation is considered normal
     2. We feel complete and sufficient
     3. We are 'mean' lovers
     4. Statisticians do it discretely and continuously
     5. We are right 95% of the time
     6. We can legally comment on someone's posterior distribution
     7. We may not be normal, but we are transformable
     8. We never have to say we are certain
     9. We are honestly significantly different
    10. No one wants our jobs

Visitate il portale http://www.modugno.it/
e in particolare la sezione su Palese  http://www.modugno.it/archivio/palese/