[R] Fitting distribution with R: a contribute

F Z gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 02:00:08 CET 2005

Hi Vito

The document seems a systematic and organized primer on distribution fitting
in R. Thanks for sharing it with the R community!.  Are you planning to make
it available in English?  I would offer you help with the translation but I
don't know enough italian to be useful for this task!

Regards

Francisco