[R] May I ask you a question about matrix population models?

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Thu Jun 9 07:50:58 CEST 2005

Have you found the file "Using Rmetasim"? In windows you can access this file by using the help and selecting "browse" directory. There appears to be a reasonable amount of information here. It looks to me as if you need to work your way through these files until you understand what is going on. Once you have done that you might be able to be more specific with your question.

Tom