[R] May I ask you a question about matrix population models?

luan_sheng luan_sheng at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 04:27:02 CEST 2005

Dear R user:
Now I am studying "matrix population models" and Rmetasim package,but I
find it's very difficult to understand this model fully and can't
find a good teacher.My question is that:Now I do some research about one
marine shrimp: Penaeus chinensis, it's life cycle is one year. after it
breed it's offsprings, it will died. This shrimp's life cycle is dicrete
,if i use project matrix or life cyle graph to express it,how can i do it?

Best regards

luan_sheng